10 Things about Me @ Sunday, September 30, 2012
1. Studying Events in Melbourne. From California, yes I do have an accent.
2. My first job was as a English/Maths middle school tutor, which I liked.
3. Often as social as Rapunzel in her tower, not a party person.
4. Love the camera (as a photographer) but not so much as a model.
5. Don’t like concerts, reality tv, parties – unless it’s a dinner party or ball.
6. Loves musical theatre, orchestras, dinner parties and big dresses.
7. I play piano & violin and sing – but never around people, I think I’m a little shy.
8. Secretly loves to cook, but never done it out of the classroom.
9. Used to want to be an elementary school art teacher, love art & craft.
10. Prefers lists and dot points over paragraphs
1. Wardrobe Styling & Interior Designs
2. Shopping – anything but Shoes
3. Professional Level Procrastinator
4. Art & Craft – no drawing though
5. Writing – Short Stories & Blogging
6. Musical Theatre & Costuming
7. Product Photography
8. Ballroom Dancing
9. Reading - mainly fiction
2. Creative – except when it comes to drawing
3. Analysist - sometimes I tend to over-analyze
4. ISFJ & Capricorn
5. Eccentric - Ashley
6. Old Soul – my podiatrist
7. Curious & Caring – Hector
8. One Snobby Obnoxious R. B***h – most people my age and younger
- At the Beginning - Anastasia (by FOX)
- Bittersweet Symphony (Instrumental) - The Verve
- Your Song - Ewan McGregor
- Blood+ Grand Theme
- Tudors Theme - BBC
- Go the Distance - Michael Bolton
- You're Beautiful - Kenny G
*Not in any particular order*
1. Limited Edition/Special Barbie Dolls
2. Books – both fiction and not
3. Pictures of Pretty Things (10k so far)
4. Vintage Polly Pocket
5. Special Coins - limited editions and foreign
6. Cool Erasers
- Anything cookies ‘n’ cream
- Crème Caramel/Burlee
- Vietnamese Food
- Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
- If you are at a loss what to wear, try a fitted jacket and a straight skirt. It's nearly foolproof. - Betty Halbreich
- Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. - George Bernard Shaw
- In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. - Coco Chanel
Rules: can’t a. wish for more wishes b. bring back the dead c. make anyone fall in love
1. Unlimited Riches/Optimal Health for All
2. End Poverty
3. Saving the last one for a rainy day ;)
White Chicks – most watched DVD
Krissy said... on October 1, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Oooh thanks for posting this! I love reading facts about people! haha
Charlie said... on October 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM
I'm going to do a FAQ too, as soon as I get the list of questions. ;)
Hi. I'm Charlie. Capricorn. ISFJ. Engaged. From CA, studying events in Melbourne.
This is a blog about food, photography, hot chocolate & cupcakes, events, shopping, and the occasional beauty product review.
Want to contact me? Click here to email me.
Original Base Design
Base Editor - Erma97
Basecoder - detonatedlove
Original Header Design teacakehouse
Coding Assistance (IT)
Any resemblance to real or fictitious names, identities, characters, persons, whether living or dead, settings, situations, or other information, is purely coincidental and unintentional.