Current Status: Treading Water @ Thursday, September 20, 2012


Treading water, still on the verge of drowning in work though, with two projects due within the next few weeks and two presentations we haven't even looked at, and at least 16hrs of lectures to watch. And that's just work for college. Outside of homework and projects and getting sick again I have a few appointments, upcoming job interviews that need to be prepared for, events in Oct and gift baskets due at the end of Oct. And on top of that, the icing to the stress cake is exams, yes I know that they're 71 days away, two months and a bit. But I don't think I can remember everything! And the fact that there's one every day for a week isn't helping. Going to try to get one a week instead of the exam cram, but don't think I can.



Blogger Krissy said... on September 21, 2012 at 1:24 PM  

Oh gosh I remember being this stressed in my last semester of uni...don't worry, it will all pass soon and after exams you will be stress-free!!


Blogger Charlie said... on September 21, 2012 at 11:38 PM  

I can't wait till after exams. :P

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts