DIY Biore Strips @ Wednesday, December 12, 2012



Ingredients
Unflavored Gelatin
Milk
A Small Microwave-Safe Bowl


Method
Microwave milk & gelatin in a small bowl for high for 10 seconds.
Mix thoroughly.

Leave on dry for 10 minutes.
Peel to remove.
Follow through with a cleanser.



Blogger RFK said... on December 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM  

Didn't even know this was possible! Will definitely have to try this soon. How do you find it? Just as effective as the actual strips or better? The Biore ones are too drying on me. I end up peeling :s

K ss


Blogger RFK said... on December 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM  

HAHA sorry 'K xx' ..what a douche.


Blogger xoxo said... on December 13, 2012 at 12:45 AM  

I've tried this and it wasn't as drying as the stips, though I found it didnt cleanse as much.

With the geletine power I couldn't find that and used the clear sheets instead, it seemed to work just fine.


Blogger Daisy@Nevertoosweet said... on December 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

I didn't know you could do that :) Clever!

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts