40% Off Skincare @ Priceline @ Thursday, August 08, 2013



Priceline had a big sale last week! 
Bought heaps as I'm into skincare, didn't buy so much during their make-up sale though.


The Plan

We got to our local store around 10.15am and there weren't many people there, unlike in the city where they had one person at each brand and there were long lines (that moved fast). There were only two Olay Clarasonics and I was the first there :) it appears none of the other girls had a list. I got everything except a lip balm that I found the next day in the city. On sale online but not in-stores...


Tuesday


Wednesday


I've always wanted a Clarasonic, though I prefer to spend $$$ other ways.
If you've missed out of the sale and still want it, they're $20 at Chemist Warehouse.


Tried these masks decades ago and really like them. Cloth masks aren't messy.
Works out to be $2.10 a mask (on sale). Normally $3.50 each.


These are two use sachets. The pink one is a yoghurt mask, rather than mud.


My favourite lip balm from Burt's Bees. Another hand cream (it was on sale) wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't, along with the foot creme (tried before) and olive skin serum (to be used after I finish the rosehip oil), and Lucas' Paw Paw for dry spots.


FOA's Facial Wipes, proudly made in china. These are the best ones I've used. 
Simple - I do like this brand, though in moisturizer terms it's too simple.




Did you buy anything at the sale? An Olay Clarasonic? 
Those pink/white tubes of moisturizers seem popular, did you buy one? 




Blogger Sue // www.suelovexx.com said... on August 8, 2013 at 3:47 PM  

I got the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and Olay Cleansing System! Yay!


Blogger Charlie said... on August 8, 2013 at 11:23 PM  

Have you tried the system?

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts