Sunday at Chadstone @ Sunday, November 03, 2013



Story of why having me at the mall for work ain't a good idea. The girl with me agrees, she used to plan events. Live music, lots of free drinks, but it's one of those jobs where your work is your life. Work weekends. Lots of networking, hope you're a people person. :P At some point I have to make a linkedin profile, though don't feel too comfortable posting my resume on public view. Looking at some example profiles it makes people very stalk-able.


Love the packaging at Happy Lab. Why isn't there one in the city?


Their jelly beans aren't as good the the 'Original Jelly Bean Company'.





  Mint Chocolate is my favourite, but they haven't had that for a while.


Dislike Instagram only offers.


There were cooking demos at the mall. Location was bad, blocked the paths.
Adam Liaw & Julia Taylor, Masterchef. Much more impressive than boy bands.


Julia Taylor - Queen of Desserts


Spiced Macadamia Fried Chicken and Charred Corn, Snowpea & Rocket Salad


Tissue paper flowers.


Didn't do too many hours today, we did set-up for upstairs. Took lots of pictures. Did some shopping, got hot chocolate, freebies. Went home, had a fight (not with le beau). Back to the mall, le beau found me. :) He bought a coffee vanilla slice to share, and I bought chocolate lollipops. The French Vanilla slice was amazing! Love it, but the size isn't for one. Sharing between two is perfect.


Had dinner with Andy at Nando's, first time I didn't take a. a happy meal b. take-away. The chicken was nice, but the flavour was only on the skin. I prefer charcoal chicken. Andy wanted large chips for the side, not sure if they had too many options. I was looking at the salad.


Do you like Nando's? Where do you like to go out for roast chicken?



Blogger Zoe said... on November 5, 2013 at 2:03 PM  

You want to have engagement party on Halloween... COOL!


Blogger Charlie said... on November 5, 2013 at 7:23 PM  

Think you commented on the wrong post, that or blogger is glitching.

It would be great to out to dinner in the city and then come back to the apartment for a midnight dessert bar and drinks. The event would be on Halloween the year before we get married (April), as we're having a small wedding it would also be a 'save the date' event maybe.


Blogger Megan said... on November 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM  

Yum! I love Nando's. There's not one here though, but whenever I'm anywhere that has one, I love to eat there.

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts