LuxBite - V'Day 2014 Edition @ Wednesday, February 19, 2014


Friday Dessert at LuxBite










You Had Me at Hello $15

I like it but don't love it. Loved the white chocolate mousse, but not so much the jelly within. 


Do I think it's designed for two people, as in the size? Nope. A dessert for two would be bigger, though perhaps it's a marketing thing and it's designed to tempt you into getting both their V'Day specials. If I had gone with le beau we wouldn't have shared just one.




A recipe to share! 'By My Love'. 


*click to enlarge*


*click to enlarge* 


*click to enlarge*

Yes I can scan it into a pdf if anyone requests it.  



We shall be back to try other things! Very excited about trying the caramel size and perhaps 'Be My Love' even though I'm not into dark chocolate. 

LuxBite on Urbanspoon




What's your favourite treat at LuxBite?



Blogger Ling said... on February 19, 2014 at 2:53 PM  

Oh man... look at the yummies in Luxbite. Can you believe I have never been to Luxbite or B&P?


Blogger Charlie said... on February 19, 2014 at 6:05 PM  

I haven't been to B&P - yet, unless you count their stand at the 'Taste of Melbourne'. :P

Don't you live towards La Trobe rather than the city though?

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts