Randomlings @ Saturday, May 03, 2014





At some point I watched ' The Pirates!' Band of Misfits' which was entertaining, more for kids than the family I think. But I do love the Pirate Captain and Queen Victoria.




Fancy Pants Restaurants - So true! XD
Taking one for the Team - Only at Footscray Station! 




No. 18 - Get a Boston, they're like $40 here, but outlast your $30 Oroton mini ones. 







We made tassels! Looked at several guides and this one was the easiest to follow. 

Best Tip - Use cotton, no silk (even if it's prettier) because silk will slip no matter how many knots or what type you do. 



Blogger Kacie said... on May 3, 2014 at 11:42 AM  

Can definitely relate to the pets one!


Blogger Charlie said... on May 3, 2014 at 8:24 PM  

I thought I was the only one. :P

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts