Women's Weekly Feb 2013 - GWP @ Wednesday, February 13, 2013


The magazine's 7.50 if you're wondering, which you totally are. ;)
No they're not worth 24.00, I've seen them for 5.00 at their outlets. 


There's four different scents you can get. You'll get two. So far it seems the most popular combo is La Source (man friendly) & Rosewater. I've also heard of the Pomegranate & Rosewater combo. And we've yet to come across the citron one.


No I didn't buy two magazines. I already had the other two from past promotions.




I forgot to check which ones I got and missed the Pomegranate one, though I'll settle for Rosewater (not too fond of watered down roses). Dislike for La Source, but le beau likes it. I've tried all four scents and like the pomegranate the most, after Evelyn Rose which doesn't come in the 25/50g. Lily, a citrus lover prefers Citron.  



Blogger electrocat said... on February 16, 2013 at 11:19 PM  

I got Citron and Rosewater...My local supermarket only had those two.
I love C&E hand cream...great freebie!

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts