Sunday at the Park @ Saturday, March 02, 2013

Last Sunday I worked at an event in the city. My job was to loiter around and ask/assure people they were in the right line. There's a sign above the tent, people know what they're doing. It was not preschool. Why do I need to ask someone if they're buying a ticket if they're lining up in front of the ticket booth?! I felt so dumb doing that - though it was what I was told to do. 

Summary: When working in events if you're late it's better not to turn up. If you turn up you'll be punished and everyone will be mean to you.



Fortunately the view on the way back to the station was much better than the job.




A stroll in the park, a picnic lunch, wear a top hat and bring a parasol.









Anonymous Anonymous said... on March 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM  

That is one very pretty looking fountain.

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts