Exploring on Lunch Break - Chadstone @ Friday, November 01, 2013


Tealight Candle Holders $6
How amazing would these be in a pool at night? 


I love this, it's a canopy. It's also $200!


I thought this was pretty, but it also looks like something on Hoarders...


Music box bits! I do like Fur Elisa $10.


Oh wow that's pretty. It's gold sandstone.


It glitters, no idea where the shadow was coming from...
The light was to the left, not behind me. 



Ishka sells hippy-ish, bohemian things. It's all a bit much the styling, colours and all, 
but they do have something nice things. Strange furniture, candles, clothing.


Lunch at Eastern Pearl $7.50

Honey Chicken & Lemon Chicken with Noodles It was nice. Not really a food court fan, 
as I'm in the city and there's so many options. Service varies on who you get. The old woman wanted to charge more for a container, yelled at me in some asian language. Fortunately her daughter who served me was much nicer. 


Honey Chicken


They were giving out samples to promote a new b'fast drink.
Some people took a few, *judges* I took 6 but it was for the girls I was working with.


Bunnies! The pet shop sold nail polish for dogs... so "mommy & me" can match. XD


I like this shop. They're your typical asian variety store, but do have some good stuff. 
Like cheap wedding things, but in limited supply. They have restocked those 
resealable bags I use for xmas food I give away like the mini puddings. 


$6 Masks. They had a few designs, this was the nicest.


This is what I came here for. These bags are $2/$3 and are resealable.
Perfect for those baked cookies and other foods as gifts. I got the 40 pack.
A rare find, as they're usually expensive for what they are or not clear.


Wedding Favour Boxes. Works out to be 25c each. Fill with candy?


40 Pegs, use double-sided/puffy tape, add a punched out heart to make it pretty.
Miniature bottles, love these. They're $2.50 for the pack of three.


Matchboxes 10pk $3. Chest of Drawers in a dollhouse or filled with candy,
like jelly beans, m&ms or chocolate hearts as a wedding favour.
Alligator clips with hearts $4. Wine glass place cards 10pk $3.


I love book boxes. This one's $40. I'd prefer it w/o the top handle.


Found an amazing headpiece! Unfortunately it's too $$ at $35.
The strange background doesn't show up till I upload it...    


Doesn't feel like a Saturday. Pink Ribbon Day weekend. 
Sold over $1k of stuff today! Sold out of drink bottles, running low on bears. 
Got another day tomorrow. 



Blogger Megan said... on November 10, 2013 at 9:48 PM  

I recognize some of these things now :-)

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts