Marshmallow Rice Bubbles Slice @ Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- 75g butter
- 6 cups rice bubbles (any brand, I swear they all taste the same, though not psychologically)
- 1 packet of marshmallows (mine was 150g)
1. Cube the butter, and cut up the marshmellows (into halves or quarters, depending on size)
2. Melt butter in a small saucepan, then add marshmellows
3. Stir over low heat till melted
4. Have the rice bubbles in a big bowl, make a well and pour mixture into
5. Mix it in, coating all rice bubbles
6. Spread in a pan, layered with baking paper
7. Decorate with a thin layer of chocolate, mini m&ms, chocolate chips or sprinkles (optional)
8. Leave in the fridge for 3hrs
Hi. I'm Charlie. Capricorn. ISFJ. Engaged. From CA, studying events in Melbourne.
This is a blog about food, photography, hot chocolate & cupcakes, events, shopping, and the occasional beauty product review.
Want to contact me? Click here to email me.
Original Base Design
Base Editor - Erma97
Basecoder - detonatedlove
Original Header Design teacakehouse
Coding Assistance (IT)
Any resemblance to real or fictitious names, identities, characters, persons, whether living or dead, settings, situations, or other information, is purely coincidental and unintentional.