2011 Wish List @ Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Initially I wasn't going to make a wishlist, as I don't really need much, there are a few needs, but then there's so much that is more of a want. I need a Travalo, an umbrella and hand cream (haven't had time to get a new one yet, or research). The name necklace and locket is very high on my want list, might end up buying that if I do very well on exams, and the locket (perhaps with my score engraved on it?). I ended up making these because I wanted to make one for my KK (vogue forums). Makes life easier than saying "surprise" me, when you don't know the person in person.

1. Colour Lens and Flash Filters $15
2. G is for Gentleman by Sam Martin - Rare, as it's out of print
3.  Cream Boater Hat with Bow
4. Tea Rose by Perfumers Workshop - great as a room spray, made a room spray ^^
5. DIY Name Necklace $17
6. Pixie Dust Necklace $13 my KK got me this
7. Derek Blasberg's "Classy" $20
8. Travalo Excel in Black $18 

1. Jurlique's Rose Hand Cream $28 - I think my KK also got me this?
2. Bokeh Kit $25
3. One Hundred: A Guide to Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own [Hardcover] by Nina Garcia $26  - found & bought for $5 at the discount book store ^^
4. Rose/Vanilla Aroma Reeds $30
5. Silver Name Necklace $30-ish - ask emmanuel0322 (the seller) for [insert vogue username here]'s preferences"
6. L'Occitane's Rose Jardin Delice Hand Cream $30 Tried it and didn't like it as much as Jurlique's one.



1. Oroton signature O small umbrella $25 (on sale at the outlet) - in blush/chocolate. In consideration, due to mixed reviews, hard to close vs it's great anyway.
2. Travalo Gift Pack (black/silver) £30
3. (no img ^) Proud's Silver Oval Locket - No. 1431221 - $40 


3. 2004 Barbie Princess and The Pauper - rare, regret not buying it at the time. current price: unknown
4. Marc Jacob's Lola $64-80 - this is just amazing ^^
5. Evelyn Eau de Parfum - 50 ml $70 - I love this as a candle, haven't tried the perfume yet though


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts