@ Monday, January 09, 2012

I'm going through my old diaries, 2011. It's always amusing to reflect back on what you though about things/people at one point and then later on. I found some amusing things, e.g. fml.com (I googled this inspired by mr health saying "yes kids I do know what that means, don't say it"), he knew what it meant, but I didn't at the time. Here are some of the best ones I came across:

Today, I had my first appearance in a court as an attorney. I called the prosecution the prostitution.
(I've done that and not realized it, word spell check)

Today, I got an email from the company that manages my Cat's microchip informing me that I had to update my information that had been entered by the local Humane Society. Apparently, they listed my cat "Coral" as the owner, and me as the pet. To change it, they needed the cat's signature.


Today, I was watching this TV show where a man was describing how much he loved this woman, how he made every opportunity to see her, and how he loved her in a way nobody else could. I smiled, because that's exactly the way I feel about my crush. Then I realized the program was about stalkers.


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts