Caramel Latte on a Tuesday @ Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Starbucks has opened around the corner from work Tuesday last week. Unfortunately they aren't having any opening promos. Working from home today, so I haven't had a chance to stop by for a hot chocolate yet. Yesterday I received some sachets from Nestle, and made Caramel Latte. I like mine cafe style, but with freshly whipped cream, cinnamon and caramel sauce drizzled on top. Accompanied by a free KK doughnut. ;) 

Failure to use a pipping bag... 


Caramel Latte Macrons though the best of them all are the Salted ones from Lux Bite


Because good things come in threes. ;)



Blogger Krissy said... on August 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM  

yummmm @ the first photo! I too love a bit of whipped cream and caramel sauce on top of my coffees/frappes!

I dont have any starbucks near me sadly :( i have to go all the way into the city to get some!


Blogger Charlie said... on August 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

There's always Gloria Jeans ;) their Tim Tam Drink is amazing.

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts