ASOS Tip - Carbon Chic @ Wednesday, September 05, 2012

About a month ago, Demi of Carbon Chic, a economically friendly fashion blogger posted this wonderful ASOS Tip. Which I'm going to repost with pictures. I haven't quite mastered the sizing on blogger yet, so for now click on the pictures to make them bigger.


1. Add items to your cart and go to the checkout.
Notice that the currency is currently in AUD.


2. Change it to GBP.


3. Go to Xe, the currency exchange site, and add your numbers.
Converting GBP back into AUD will give you a lower price.
- Note that this step doesn't affect ASOS, it's just for your understanding -
Edit: I've just realized that's EUR! Let's pretend it's GBP.
8.00 GBP  =  12.0494 AUD


4. Back to ASOS. Type in a code if you have one. And checkout.
6.80 GBP  =  10.2420 AUD

For the dress above it's 13.05, 11.10 with the 15% off code, but if you pay in GBP you save 86c. It isn't much but if I was buying a $100 dress I could save $8.60, with the use of conversion rates and a code.



Blogger Demi said... on September 5, 2012 at 3:15 PM  

Haha, I saw it was Euro straight away because it wouldn't have taken that much off! :P Thanks for elaborating my point with pictures.


Blogger Sakira said... on September 30, 2019 at 11:01 PM  


Its really awesome try more ,
xe currency na club apk

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts