Happy Birthday! @ Wednesday, December 26, 2012



It's my birthday today! As it's a shopping holiday today, I'm hoping to go mini golfing and perhaps a trip to Hopetoun's on Friday. Today we'll be at the mall a little before 7am. I already made breakfast. And I have the plan, three stops for shopping, the list with pictures and map has been printed, the printer's not working...  

We're going out to a place of my choice for dinner, though I'm the only one who knows that ;) the DLSR is the only other person on the guest list. Missing le beau, who couldn't be here with me as he's away till after New Years. :( He's bought me a present, but won't tell me what it is :P and isn't giving it to me till after he returns. Lily says she knows where he bought it from, but other than that no clues. Other than he's certain I'll love it.



Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts