Boxing Day Sales 2012 - Lush Hual @ Monday, January 14, 2013

Finally got my pictures ready to post, I spent an afternoon taking these pictures. Not my best work, but they're decent. Might take more when I use the product. I ordered half of the stuff on the 24th and bought the rest on the 26th. Due to a glitch I got a double of one of the boxes and missed the 'House of Fun' :(. But that's ok, I'll try again next year. Also on my list for next year is Mr Punch.

I love Lush's soaps, as they smell amazing, though I find some of them make me squeaky clean and itchy - even before I get out of the shower. I'll had that with 'Lust', a little with 'Honey, I Washed the Kids', though not with 'Rockstar'. In terms of function nothing can beat Palmolive's Milk & Honey Body Wash, it's a little moisturizing, though with my highly sensitive skin I always moisturize with Cetaphil's Lotion. It's great for those who are allergic to everything, and being fragrance free it won't clash/mix with your perfume.

Without further ado here's what I bought...

Snow Fairy 5.00


Soaps - Snowcake & North Pole 3.00-ish
Snowcake is ok, but I don't particularly like it. NP I haven't tried.


Bath Products - Santa's Sack Bubble Bar & Present Bath Bomb 3.50
Very much looking forwards to using the present! There will be pictures.


Popcorn Lip Scrub 5.00
It edible, and smells amazing, like a foaming facial
cleanser I used back home in middle school. I think it was by Clean & Clear (or something of that level) with a purple cap.


Massage Bars!
Two are from the boxes, the clock one isn't.
The others smell amazing...


Midnight Massage
le beau really likes this one, I don't though. It's nice,
but I wouldn't re-purchase, other than for him.


Winter Wishes, Snow Fairy, Sweet Xmas, Secret Santa
14.00 - 15.00 - 6.00 - 6.00


Winter Wishes
Snowcake & Snowglobe Soap 
- (Mini) Each Peach Massage Bar
 - Ponche Shower Gel


Snow Fairy
Shower Gel - Angels Delight Soap 
- Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar


Sweet Xmas
Rockstar Soap - Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
Other than Snow Fairy this is my favourite box.


Secret Santa
Cinders Ballistic - Honey I Washed the Kids Soap


I really like the two massage bars that came in the boxes. My least like would be the Ponche (which Lily likes) and Cinders, as the smell isn't that appealing, not a cinnamon person.


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts