Recaps of 2012 - January @ Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Over the next 12 days I'll be posting a recap of 2012, I know I'm a year too late :P but better now than never. Plus we have summer school starting and economics ain't that exciting and there won't be much to talk about.



  


New year, new college, new uniform a modern take on Wednesday Adams, strictly black & white, stockings all year round. The Good: choosing what to wear every morning won't be so hard. The Bad: We have people asking if I'm from Massachusetts. The Interesting: I hate stockings, went for knee high black socks instead, with the skirt length no one's going to know. ;) 

Kimiko decided to go for a less asian name and now goes by Emily. 
This change may have been before Jan 2012...  











I remember why you host your own pictures rather than link them. 
Site change over time. Picture urls get changed/deleted. 


 We went to see Sherlock Holmes, A Game of Shadows. 



Had a group dinner at Peko Peko, with old college friends - we rarely get together because since we graduated in 2008 we've gone off to different colleges, and the fishbowl is been broken.  



First time I bought something from ASOS. A disappointment, never bought anything good from there. Everything ends up a. being sent back b. being sold on ebay. I prefer to shop in stores where I can try before I buy. You can't feel the fabric online, even if you can get a close-up of it. 


We had Grill'd's amazing hot chips. 
Still the best chips, unbeaten. 


Won two movie passes from Hudson in a 25 word competition.

 

 Bought big balloons.

 

Bought my yearly mini calendar in late Jan from OW.
Last year I bought Thomas Kinder's, which is still one of my favourites.   


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts