Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb @ Friday, January 25, 2013


 

I love this perfume, since I tried got a sample of it I've loved it. It's one of my favourites, though I didn't buy it right away, as it's one of the pricer perfume at $160 for 3.4oz/100ml at Sephora's. Here it's even more than that. Though I was lucky to get it for $130 from Target during last year's xmas sale

"Flowerbomb is shy, flirty and feminine - not too complex, but classy and reserved.

It's kind of a like a grown-up tea party in cotton candy clouds, where you're wearing your finest pearls and silk gloves while eating cupcakes and truffles as flower petals fall from the sky. Or the delightful smell of a morning tea latte sprinkled with sugar crystals and a single flower waiting for you on a Victorian tray by your bedside. It isn't loud or overbearing. It's very daytime appropriate, as you don't really notice it's there (but I suppose that depends on how much you spray)." - Miss Natty





 


 


 





Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts