From a third point of view the insanity continues. Just give her what she wants and she'll go away. Hell hath no fury like a narcissistic denied. We'll leave him alone for now - but when he least expects it we'll meet again. :P Perhaps in a couple years. While he did give me the 'I win' smile, it's not over. I'm going to win. Story of why people just give me what I want when I ask the first time.



Austin's said he's not talking to me about anything that isn't related to work. :( If he is scared of me he's fantastic at not showing it. Though frankly he doesn't have enough emotions to fill a teaspoon. He smiled when he saw me O.O that or he had something amusing on his mind. It was a smile that said 'I win' though... 

Changed some of my classes to another day so I'd leave when he's on break somewhere, decreasing the chances of meeting. Impulsiveness & Austin go together, on Tuesday night for a split second I nearly crossed the street, yes there were lots of cars, no it wasn't a traffic jam, and yes I could have been killed. Immediately after I was like 'Are you crazy?!'. Who the hell came up with that idea?! This is not the first time its happened, it's happened before, about two weeks ago - the last time I saw Austin, except it was train. Fortunately it was only for a split of a second, though it's freaky as and I don't know where they're coming from! One of these days Austin's going to get me killed.


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts