Fugazza @ Equitable Place @ Thursday, June 13, 2013

Did you know focaccias in Argentina, are known as fugazza, derived from fugàssa in the native language of Argentina's many Ligurian (Italian) immigrants?

On Collins St (x) Liz St there's a lovely menswear shop, Henry Bucks. The ultimate gentlemen's wardrobe, with a rack for ties and everything perfect and lovely. There's even a baby grand and globe, it looks elegant and warm. If I was a gentleman working in retail this is where I'd want to work. Anyway, left of this store is Equitable Place, a lane between Collins & Bourke St. 



You won't see this sign coming from Henry Buck's, it's on the other side of the lane.


On the left towards the end you'll see Fugazza, a small cafe.



Coffee's very popular here. It was a Wednesday.


There's focaccias, soups and salads.
*Click to enlarge* 


Chicken schnitzel focaccia 6.00 


I really liked this foccacia even if I made me feeling a little too full and strange because of the cheese. Though I'd recommend it. The first time I went here I had the full size one which was 12.00 and bigger, though not double the size. It was too much for me, and so I had the half size next time which was just perfect. For a slightly more well-balanced meal I'd get half a fugazza and salad.


One last picture. 

  
Fugazza on Urbanspoon


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts