Shadow Box Picture Frames @ Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I've always loved picture frames, especially vintage ornate and shadow boxes. Recently I found a small black square one at a Goodwill for $2. It would be amazing to have a wall of picture frames, and perhaps a row of them somewhere else. 



The Window


Experimenting with objects.


Hanging teapot & cup. Remind me of window dressing.


The Chosen Design. Tinkerbell & Bottle of Gold Glitter.


Other Ideas. Love the key, I wonder what it opens.


Framing Crayons


Papercraft


It's amazing all the thing you could do with paper punchers.
Shame the quality ones aren't cheap. 




What would you put in a shadow box frame? 



Anonymous Anonymous said... on July 10, 2013 at 3:33 PM  

Shadow boxes are so cute. I saw a similar butterfly one at Ikea. Such a simple yet beautiful idea.

They'd make great keepsake gifts :)

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts