My 2012 Wishlist @ Friday, November 16, 2012

I first created this post to help whoever gets me as their Secret Santa ;) but this is what I'll probably end up buying myself for Christmas, and as well as provide a few hints for le beau, and friends. Looking forwards to hoarding Lush's Snow Fairy Collection on Boxing Day (they have 50% off xmas stock ;). What I want the most is Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb and MJ's Daisy (not the version from the $2+ Shop), and least is the brushes, as I haven't actually gotten into trying using brushes yet.

The links are the place I found it best/cheapest to purchase the item from, if it isn't a direct product link but a link to a store, that store stocks the product. Might want to give them a call to check stock because you go there.   



a. MJ's Daisy EDT 60.00. b. Lush - Snow Fairy Gift Set 23.00 
c. Clinque - Repairwear Retreat Set* 72.00 d. Lush's Vanillary Solid Perfume 11.00
e. Clinque - Total Moisture Set* 60.00 f. Domestic Goddess 27.50  g. Lush - Shimmy 10.50 
h. Glasshouse - Marseille Mini 15.00 i. Lush - Each Peach... 15.00 
j. Jelly Bean - Very Cherry Candle 10.00  k. Ecotools Brush Set 5.0 30.00   


Haven't had the chance to update, but I'm also going to add... 
Be Enlightened Vanilla Candle 40.00 or you can get it from Frances Pilley in Fitzroy 
Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb EDP 100ml 117.00
L'Occitane's Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 12.00.


V6.



Blogger Ling said... on November 16, 2012 at 6:46 AM  

Great ideas for KK you've got there!!


Blogger Charlie said... on November 16, 2012 at 8:44 PM  

Thanks :) I'm hoping whoever I get does something siiliar or gives me lots of ideas on what to get her. ;)

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts