A Book Full of Quotes @ Saturday, March 30, 2013

I'm going to have a book of quotes. I have just the book for it. Though not the structure, that's going to take a while to develop. 



'Le Cahier' means 'Notebook.'


This will be in the front page, the first page when you open the book.


Cover Page.


Unfortunately it's lined. I'll survive.
A woman once told me that lines kill creativity, I think she's right. 
Before that I only used line paper, but since then I've gone for unlined.


Last comments.

Do you have a quote book? How do you organize the categories?



Blogger Steffi said... on March 31, 2013 at 1:29 PM  

That's a very pretty book. I don't have one specifically for quotes, but I always keep a moleskine with me to note down any inspiring quotes and story ideas.

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts