Bridal Expo 2013 & Grill'd @ Sunday, June 30, 2013

16th Sunday June



A couple weekends ago we went to the Bridal Spectacular Bridal Expo (as le beau & I had already bought tix). It was quite small and featured mainly photographers. Reminds me of craft stalls, in that they were all small vendors no one's ever heard of. 3 photo booths, 2 bakeries, 1 celebrant. Not the best representation of the wedding vendors. Definitely not worth the $20 entry (pre-paid online). But there was an amazing cards vendor... these are my favourites.



I love how elegant this looks. It could almost inspire an empire dress. 



Not our style, but still amazing.  


Pretty... 

At every expo there's always that odd stall that doesn't go with the theme. For this expo it was the Cancer Council, which I think were offering a wishing well, so that instead of gifts you can ask for a donation for their charity of choice, in this case the Cancer Council.



Freebies 

A couple vendors had chocolate to lure you in, there was a photo booth that let you take a sample which was cool (we're definitely having a booth), ice cream samples (which hurt my teeth!), flip flops from the one and only shoe stall, which I gave to Emily. There was also Alannah Hill doing bridesmaid dresses and accessories. Pretty much all my bridesmaids are men though, and I'm honestly not sure if I trust any of my friends to be responsible or to plan/organize anything. 

I got this clip 'Lovers Lie Flower' from Alannah Hill for booking a styling session. There were nicer ones, but it was random pick. :( I don't see myself wearing this as it's not my style.


Have you ever been to a wedding/bridal expo?




Afterwards we went for lunch at Grill'd, my favourite place for healthy burgers. The one at Southern Cross is music festival themed, which was pretty cool.








Bird & Brie - My favourite.  

Giant Spools?


Grill'd on Urbanspoon



Blogger Kay HermosaVogue said... on June 30, 2013 at 5:00 PM  

I love Grill'd!!

Sunset something is my fave :)


Anonymous Anonymous said... on July 2, 2013 at 9:46 PM  

Those lasercut invitations are lovely!


Blogger Unknown said... on January 19, 2018 at 6:21 PM  

Beautiful ideas for wedding invitations!
If you are in the process of your wedding planning, consider using an event planning software that lets you collaborate with your team easily! Also here is all you need to know about your guest management on your big day: how to make a guest list for a wedding!

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts