DIY Room Spray @ Tuesday, December 20, 2011
DIY Room Spray
By AJ of Handjobs (for the Home) - with adaptations
Ingredients & Supplies*
*minus a tbsp & funnelYou'll need:
8 drops Fragrance Oil
1 tbsp Rubbing alcohol/Witch Hazel
100ml Spray bottle
1. Place 8 drops of essential oil in a spray bottle.
2. Add a tablespoon of alcohol to the bottle. (use a funnel)
3. Fill the rest up with water.
4. Shake. Allow it to sit for a few hours before using.
5. Shake before spray.
Store it in a cool dry place.
- Zaire recommends using Isocol Antiseptic Rubbing Alcohol 345mL $9.71 (Coles)
- I love the Cranberry Joy Home Fragrance Oil 10 ml $10 (Body Shop)
- Recommended Fragrance Oils from me, would be something from the Body Shop ($10 for 10ml). And the Crabtree & Evelyn range (around $15-17).
- With oils brand is important, as it's quality stuff vs $2+ Shop ones which don't last as long.
- I got my spray bottles in travel packs (switch the bottles) for $3 (for 3) from the Reject Shop.
10ml Fragrance Oil $10 (10 uses?)
Rubbing alcohol $10 (but you can use it 30+ times)
100ml Spray bottle (3 for $3)
Filtered/Bottled Water (free-$1)
Total: $23 (makes 3, just need more bottles)
Hi. I'm Charlie. Capricorn. ISFJ. Engaged. From CA, studying events in Melbourne.
This is a blog about food, photography, hot chocolate & cupcakes, events, shopping, and the occasional beauty product review.
Want to contact me? Click here to email me.
Original Base Design
Base Editor - Erma97
Basecoder - detonatedlove
Original Header Design teacakehouse
Coding Assistance (IT)
Any resemblance to real or fictitious names, identities, characters, persons, whether living or dead, settings, situations, or other information, is purely coincidental and unintentional.