DIY Honey Scrub @ Wednesday, September 19, 2012
- Table Salt (fine)
- Manuka Honey
- Brown Sugar
- Container preferable with a lid
- Measuring Cups
- Tsp/tbl Spoon
1. Place 3 tsp of sugar in the container
2. Add 3/4-1cup salt, 5tbs honey and 2tbs manuka honey
3. Mix to form a paste
- Warm up scrub by rubbing it in your hands before use.
- Store in the fridge for up to a fortnight.
Hi. I'm Charlie. Capricorn. ISFJ. Engaged. From CA, studying events in Melbourne.
This is a blog about food, photography, many mochas, events, shopping, and the occasional beauty product review.
Want to contact me? Click here to email me.
Original Base Design
Base Editor - Erma97
Basecoder - detonatedlove
Original Header Design teacakehouse
Coding Assistance (IT)
Any resemblance to real or fictitious names, identities, characters, persons, whether living or dead, settings, situations, or other information, is purely coincidental and unintentional.