Betty Crocker - Cinnamon Crumble Muffins @ Wednesday, January 30, 2013


The other day I felt like cake, and made Betty Crocker's Cinnamon Crumble Muffins. Looked up reviews and some said it wasn't very sweet so I added 1/3 cup of brown sugar.



 Light and fluffy cinnamon muffins with a delicious crumble topping. 
  

  
Like the box said we filled it up 2/3 of the way, and very generously sprinkled the crumble.
Oh and when you use a muffin tray it's a good idea to use muffin cases.



Baked. They were great! I ate four. Though I'd add diced green apple next time.
As you might be able to tell it took me forever to make them, as I took big breaks in between the steps. But it was very easy to make, I didn't ever have to use the KitchenAid or hand mixer, just a wooden spoon would do fine.    


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts