Recaps of 2012 - July @ Monday, January 07, 2013


I went to the modelling academy. Was picked on by bitches half my age... I do believe that all girls hate each other - unless they're not seen as competition in any way possible. 



Burt's Bees Lip Balm was discovered. The batch I bought was a 12yrs old though... which I didn't realize at the time. Got the tin for $6, when RRP per stick is around 6.50.  



 My favourite sushi place. It's near the 7 Eleven near Melbourne Central. 



We went to see a discovery for 'The Marriage of Figaro', 
we both got very sleepy - and I like the opera. O.o 




I had my first taste of Cupcake Central. 



We went to see ‘Lists of Invisible Things’ @ The Butterfly Club. 
It was very good, a one woman play, who plays a range of characters. 



Had our group bi-annual group dinner, at Red Pepper. Oddly we all order the same dish: butter chicken. Toby and S couldn't make it :( Toby was in London and S wasn't replying. 



Love this picture. Though it's not cool enough in tones for me to canvas. 



 One of my favourite drinks, the Tim Tam Drink.


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts