Weekends with le beau @ Monday, March 18, 2013

It's funny how while I blog about most things there's one topic I don't say much about, le beau. Suppose it's because I don't want to share him :P he's the one, and he knows that. :) With our work we only see each other on weekends, but he's hoping to relocate his job closer to the city. I love spending time with him, I'd say I can be myself, but I do get a bit confused and I suppose I don't really know who I am... But I do like who I am when I'm with him, I don't have to be right all the time, he doesn't yell when I drop something or trip (I'm a bit accident prone), and I don't have to better than everyone else. Anywhere else I pretty much have to be like Cricket Caruth-Reilly. I suppose he's like my weakness. :P Here's what we've been up to lately...



Duets on the Grand Piano
My favourite piece we're done together is 'Colours of the Wind'.




Long bubble baths with opera AJ & strawberries


Watching films while in the tub.
We watched these over a few weeks.
Dorian was scary. Special effects are great at that.
Loved Wedding Crashers. A classic we've seen over and over again.
Valmont was meh, but I did love the costumes and setting. The bath scene was funny. 


We both love this massage bar Lush, the 'Each Peach', which has a citrus scent.


We did lots of other things, where I didn't take pictures, like walks in the park in the early morning in costume,  cooking lunch together (he's always head chef, I can't cook...), and going out for burgers. I love weekends where I just completely forget about work and just chill, come Sunday night and I'll be cramming though, Monday and the exam stress is back.

Our 3rd anniversary is this/next week (depends on when you're reading this post) :P, and I've already bought (and wrapped) his present. ^^ No hints. There's no way he knows what I got him. ;) He's already given me my present early, though it won't be revealed till next week. :P

What do you think is a good anniversary present? For someone who has got everything they want (well almost), and posses everything you could ever think of getting engraved.   



Blogger Krissy said... on March 18, 2013 at 11:44 AM  

I also only get to see my bf on weekends...it sucks! Its just too hard to see eachother during the week with our working schedules!

Congrats on your 3 year anniversary :) I can't really give you advice on presents, since me and bf don't really get eachother anniversary presents...but each year to celebrate we've gone out to dinner, stayed in hotels, etc. That could be an idea!


Blogger Charlie said... on March 18, 2013 at 10:08 PM  

Thanks :)

That's a great idea. I've always wanted to book a hotel with room service and a spa, and spend the weekend there. ;)

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts