How to Make Friends... or Not - Part 3 @ Tuesday, April 02, 2013



Austin is a chicken and has told on me for being annoying, instead of saying it to my face. That's my conclusion. I don't know what everyone is saying though, as no one will tell me. I've just being told I make him feel 'anxious' but what does that actually mean? Oh and they said to stay away from him and to do that they'll be a list of rules to help me and save me from myself.

The stalking continues. A: Are you serious?! He already filed a case of sexual harassment against you. B: XD That's hilarious, I never touched him. A: Yeah, cause then that would be sexual assault.  End of conversation. While I suppose I admit I lost this one I can't seem to stop it. And the worst part is that I seem to have a type of guys who I'm interested in (Freud suggests I'm just interested in corrupting them, playthings) in the same way that serial killers have a type. This type is not the type of guy I'd like though. 

Obsessions. Often unhealthy. Actually I think they're always unhealthy, from being obsessed with exercising to being obsessed with someone. The good news: you'll be distracted obsessing that you won't feel anything else. For me I don't feel stressed, as I have been feeling for the past few weeks, I also don't always feel depressed. That and the fact that le beau left me hasn't settled in yet, as we only see each other weekly. As we always go away during the Easter break it'll be interesting. Though another thing that's different this Easter is that I've got four projects I'm working on.

Being told you can't have something or someone does that ever make you want it even more? For me it does. I swear I was only a little bit obsessed but now it's consumed me - almost. Not an hour goes by that I don't think of Austin. And it's just because I'm told I can't have him. I'm pretty sure that's it. He's never been nicer to me that he is to others, I recall that he was friendlier with the other guys in the class than me. We never spoke about anything other than the work. I barely know him, and probably can give a list of 10 things I know about him, max. 



Blogger Krissy said... on April 2, 2013 at 11:47 AM  

Aw Charlie, obsessions are dangerous! Take it from me, I know. I was obsessed with a bunch of girls a few years older than me in high school and absolutely determined to become their friend - I added them all on msn, sat near them every lunch time, walked out of my way to walk past their lockers... but they saw me as a freak and reported me to teachers and I was ordered to see a psychologist or get suspended. oh, and rumours soon spread around that I was a stalker freak!

After that I kinda grew out of it, but I was just a youngin at the time and didn't know any better.

But you're an adult hun, I know you know better, and you just need to drop it. You've pretty much ruined any chance you have of becoming friends with him because he's gonna see you as a stalker from now on! (harsh, but true!)

I know you're used to getting things that you want... but this time its best to just leave it. If he doesn't want to be your friend, he doesnt want to be your friend!! lol. You have a bf, right? Focus on him instead - at least he's a guy that will love you and be your friend no matter what! :)


Blogger Charlie said... on April 3, 2013 at 12:48 AM  

Being a stalker freak can't be that bad, they said I had an STD (no I don't), I was a virus, and that I was a witch (the drama teacher started that). So everyone was a bit scared of me. :P

As I actually have classes the day he's there it's more of coincidences rather than stalking. I'll be getting that reason why he doesn't want to be friends soon and then I'll leave him alone.


Blogger Krissy said... on April 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM  

"i was a virus" lmaoooo sorry i shouldnt laugh but thats hilarious!! LOL!! and you're a witch...what?! sooo weird!!

yeah fair enough =)


Blogger Charlie said... on April 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM  

Do you remember SARS? Bird flu. They call me CHARS and did germ-lock whenever I walked past.

In drama we did a improv. medieval play, where the teacher said one person was the witch, but they weren't told while everyone else knew. My friend told me it was me, but I still totally freaked out when they circled me and chanted 'Burn the Witch!'.


Blogger Krissy said... on April 4, 2013 at 1:29 PM  

oh god, "chars" ... how awful!! :S


Blogger Charlie said... on April 4, 2013 at 9:21 PM  

Interestingly bird flu is back and re-branded itself as H7N9.

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts