L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Set @ Wednesday, April 03, 2013



L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Set

The other week I received the three piece BB set at an event, and since then I've been trialing it, it's been about a week now. And I'm happy to say I really like it. :) Which is a rare thing, as I don't feel comfortable wearing make-up, it feels like a mask to me, and I always remember I've got make-up on and it's very distracting.




BB Cream - When you squeeze it out from the tube it's a milky kinda colour with little beads, thin consistency not a lotion or gel, surprisingly when you apply it on your face it blends into the skin creating an attempt of air brushing. It's very light (much lighter than my 25+ SPF Sunscreen by Clinque anyway) and nice. The cream comes into two shades: light and medium  I got the medium shade which I didn't think would suit me, but it magically did! Oh and it didn't emphasize my dry spots at all, unlike Palmer's BB Cream. 

BB Powder - Use just like any other powder. Though always remember to pat, not rub. What I like about this powder is the compact it's in, and the fact that you can layer it for more coverage.  I use it once in the morning, as I used toner a while back and no longer get too oily. But if you have oilier skin you might want to do touch ups, and that's where the mirror and sponge under the powder comes in handy. 





Perhaps taking pictures before usage would have been a good idea...

BB Blush - This comes out of the tube as a pink gel, but when applied looks like any other blush. I'm not doing a review on it as I only used it twice. It lasted throughout the day along with the other two items I used, but I didn't feel it was as unique as the cream/powder in the set. Other than being a gel that is.

Overall I would highly recommend the cream and powder to anyone who wants a light-medium coverage to last throughout the day. I like the way it feels on my skin, it's very lightly and at times I forget I'm wearing it. And it doesn't come off on your clothes if you often fall asleep on the train. ;) It's something I'd definitely buy.

Note: I used the BB Cream on top of my moisturize and sunscreen. As I need the extra moisturizer, other reviewers have said that the cream isn't a moisturizer  so it's not an all in one, and we question 'Does SPF12 even count as sunscreen?' No it doesn't, but it does let them stick it on the tube without being sued for misleading advertising. The function of this cream to me is a light foundation.    



Blogger Sue // www.suelovexx.com said... on April 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM  

Did you receive this at Bourke St Mall Priceline about 2 Fridays ago? If so I was totally there and got the same gifts :P Will have my post up some time soon as well haha


Blogger Charlie said... on April 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM  

I did. Looking forwards to reading your post. :)

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts