The Box in a Book Project @ Sunday, July 21, 2013

At a Goodwill the other week we found the almost perfect book to make a box out of - as in a box within the book. I picked this book because of the cover. Vintage (printed in 1982), simply charming. I'm painting the edges gold though. Printed the year I was born, author died the year after.There's something special about it, it reminds me of those annual collections of world books, dictionaries and law books we had in mr eng '11's classroom. The story I skimmed, Gothic romance/horror. Tis was boring, skimmed it. Though I did identify the setting, Germany. I intend to cut out this book to create a book box.







Have you ever cut out a book? I'd love to use a book with a cut out for a proposal. :)


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts