Twenty Books & Stormy Rainbows @ Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday 18th

Finally got around to going to Chadstone to return a skirt that looked better online but average irl. Also stopped by the bookshop, allbooks4less is closing down by mid next year and they won't be restocking. :(  



Miss Shop - Black Lace Bunny Ears Headband $6

I saw these at Miss Shop. The ears were $20 then $9 and now $6. Its been on my to make list for a while. I love lace, and have been passively looking for turnover lace trimmed socks. Found the last one.

It appears that many sales are in-stores only e.g. Miss Shop at Myer had an extra 40% on discounted accessories  Lovisa had 2 for $20 on their 'CZ Gift Tag aka A Little Secret' range which had earrings, rings and delicate diamonate pendants. Online range is tiny.




Pretties... replicates of my real ones for traveling.


Love this, if only it came in royal blue / red / purple.



When I grow up I want to be a fairy princess. :P 

Spent a couple hours at the bookshop and found four books (didn't linger in the cooking section for too long). The best one was a starter cookbook that's on my wishlist, but Callum Hann (Masterchef 2012, 2nd Place). All books were $3.


Bought.


Man vs Life.  - Love this book. Highly recommended



Cards & Calender $1



From the Green Book.





From bottom left book.

There were some books that I liked, but they were more of a novelty thing so I didn't get them.



While I was browsing outside there was a storm. Storm
Missed it, but I did see three rainbows, two of which I have pictures of. :)

I found this book from Kikki K, I like it. But you could easily go DIY. ) If only I had the 50% staff discount.



Found some lovely cupcake patties at Coles & Safeway. :) 





Are you going to check out allbooks4less before they close down? I've found quite a few good books there over the year(s?) though there's always only one of them - as in one copy.  



Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts