Lux Bite - Good Food Month @ Sunday, December 01, 2013


Be My Love - My Favourite


Last Friday (22nd Nov) we went to LuxBite for Dessert.


While Jas has never been here I have and love it.


Dessert is always a good idea.


Macarons - $2.75 each.


I had the sour strawberry, he had the champagne.


Limited Edition on a Stick $4


The Menu - $20


This was a bit or rather nibble of heaven! The pink bits are marshmallows.
It was light, fresh and unlike anything I've ever tasted. Love to get a bowl of this.


Banana Souffle with Salted Caramel
This was amazing... never had souffle before.


Opera of Banana

This was also amazing, but you got to eat all the layers together, deconstructed it doesn't taste the same. They sell this in the full size, which I'd like to try, though the Christmas edition things are higher up on my list.


The centerpiece, yes the tree is real. Birds on an angle upset jas.


Opera of Banana


Something Hazelnut - Christmas Version


Green Tea Cheesecake


Strawberry & Cream
Valrhona white chocolate mousse, strawberry cream, compote, sablé Breton
We'll be back next month for this, it's a Christmas Special.


The Lolly Bag


Never liked the lolly bag so we're not keen on trying this. $45.


Christmas Be My Love
Milk chocolate mousse, raspberry cream, dark chocolate crunch, chocolate glaze


Summer In A Tart
Passionfruit tart, pineapple jubes, strawberry marshmallow, freeze dried blackberry
2nd on my list to try. Who wants to go and have half of each with me?



Salted Caramel - Bought one for le beau. Wonder how it compares to Caramelicious.
Hot Chocolate was a disappointment said Jas, don't both.


Will you be visiting LuxBite during November?

LuxBite on Urbanspoon



Anonymous Anonymous said... on December 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM  

Oooh. Jealous. I wish they had a LuxBite in Sydney!


Blogger Charlie said... on December 3, 2013 at 9:19 PM  

If you contact a Sydney food blogger they might be able to recommend something similar. You have Guylian and we don't. :P

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts