Recaps of 2013 - August @ Thursday, January 16, 2014



Priceline Sale, 40% off skincare.


We had lunch at Shyun, one of our favourite places.


Homemade Baked Cheesecake 4.50 


We shall take wedding pictures at night around the city.  


David Jones with the beauty book comes many samplings. :)


Vanilla Custard with Spiced Poached Quince & Short Bread Biscotti
This is the most amazing thing I ate in 2013 and top 3 in my life!


We went to see 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat'. It was very good. I loved 'Any Dream Will Do' which the beginning and the concluding song of the musical (aka the theme song). :P



Opera Australia 2014 Launch 




'Konjo Cafe & Restaurant - Aybe Rolls
Slices of rolled injera with aybe filing (home-made spiced cottage cheese) 4.50*

Went to a progressive lunch in Footscray. 
Ethiopian, Italian and Vietnamese food was on the menu



T. Cavallaro & Sons - Half choc/vanilla Custard Cannoli 



Still loving these, I got le beau the piano keys for our anniversary.



Priceline had 40% Off Haircare.





Trip to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery





Strawberry Doughnut! I love these cool polymer clay food pendents etc. the first one I came upon was Tiny Hands (shipping kills it). While I love this stuff I haven't purchased any as cost per wear makes it not so well a good idea. 



Bought Marc Jacob's Daisy :)



Anonymous Anonymous said... on January 16, 2014 at 3:37 PM  

Mmm Priceline have some killer sales. Love the Simple wipes.

Could totally DIY your own donut and do heaps of them to put on bracelets and necklaces!


Blogger Charlie said... on January 16, 2014 at 8:12 PM  

True but then it could be another hobby I invest in but then give up real fast :P Like felting, cross stitching and painting. Currently on perler beading.


Anonymous Anonymous said... on January 17, 2014 at 2:56 PM  

Hahahaha story of my life! My room is filled with half executed craft projects. Le sigh.

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts