I love finding ebay dupes, though most of the time it's the original that came from ebay. My latest find is a gold pearl bib/collar necklace. The 'Michelle Pearl Lattice' Necklace can yours for only $24.99 (a marketing thing, it's meant to make it seem cheaper than $25, though doesn't work on me). Or you could get it from ebay for $2.65 - free shipping (takes a month).




Forever New - Michelle Pearl Lattice Necklace $25


eBay - jewelryfashionhere AU $2.64


Have you seen any great ebay dupes? 



Blogger Ling said... on April 23, 2014 at 8:56 AM  

OMG DUPE! That does look good though. I'm now tempted but I usually try to avoid buying costume jewellery as my skin will react.


Blogger Charlie said... on April 24, 2014 at 6:41 PM  

Have you tried painting it with clear nail polish? Or are you allergic to all fake jewelry?

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts