Recaps of 2013 - April @ Friday, January 10, 2014





Signed up for theatre. 




Found our wedding favour! le beau's pick




My Version 




Priceline had a 40% off sale for make-up and nail polish



Isn't this area lovely for a picnic? I've never seen anything like it, and to me it looks like something out of a Pokemon game, a town like Newport perhaps. Had a trip to the sea side with jas & emily, had a lovely picnic with perfect weather timing, and then took a billion pictures of sand castles.




Had drinks with Toby, last month. Blogged about it this month.  


"Fernando: How is it you are always broken and in pain? Something always seems to go wrong." That's the quote that summoned up March-July because a certain someone was mad disappointed in me and refusing to talk to me.


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts