Recaps of 2013 - May @ Saturday, January 11, 2014




Bought my first modern necklace. I like it, but is it my style? I have lots of jewelry but only tend to wear the small delicate pieces, a certain set of them.



Theatre. This is Beth who will be playing Claudia in the play. 


Tony Le Pony - Eggs Florentine 

I think poached eggs are kinda magical, they look fascinating and I love it when the yolk oozes out as you slice into it. Can you guess what I ordered? 'Eggs Florentine', which is poached eggs served on a bed of wilted spinach (Did you know Popeye helped boost spinach sales?) atop half an English muffin, with a generous serve of Hollandaise Sauce ladled over the top. It was great, definitely recommended. The sauce was very rich and creamy, almost too creamy without a drink for me. The greenery on top is chives, which jas ate, while I believed it was deco only. :P



Dinner with Andy. Raspberry soda, love this drink, though I rarely have it. 
It's a syrup/soda water combination. 


Worked at the Mother's Day Classic. 



VIP Night at Chadstone. About Yoghurt had a BYGOF promo.



At PA I discovered Glasshouse's Tahaa, Vanilla Caramel. It was amazing!


Went to the Opera. 


Experimented with Oreo Cupcakes. 


Melbourne Central Shopping Festival - May 


Afternoon Tea at Lindt. 


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts