Recaps of 2013 - June @ Sunday, January 12, 2014



Created the perfect exam notes $16 (binding).



Bought a wig that made me feel like Newton. :P



Good Food & Wine Show. Casa Barilla Cooking School. 
Casarecce with Mussels and Vongole, Arrabiata Sauce, Lemon and Parsley Pangrattato





Bought a candle. Better than the Mimco ones.
Smells like cookies! If you're within 25cm, and re-enter the room.



Comedy Show - Randy The Puppet! I've never been to a comedy show before.


Saw 'The Great Gatsby' yes I have read the book. 



We were in a play!


Opening Night - Jas & Emily bought me roses! 
Another night I got roses from Helen, Lily & Adrian. 
Someone is still not talking to me. 



Most nights at the theatre I bought my own dinner. :) 
Somehow it seems more appealing than the notion of bring lunch daily.   




China Bar 


Cool Card - Not mine, there's no glitter.


Chocolait - Pavlova $10 (To be shared)


My Best Fall Picture.


An event we worked at, a fancy industry dinner.


Bought a dress that I do wear a lot. It was on sale the week after I bought it...


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts