Recaps of 2013 - December @ Friday, January 24, 2014

 


Had Chicken Noodle Soba at Purple Peanuts after an exam. I rarely order noodles.


My first set of textured nail polish. 


Oragami Flowers!


Loving hot chips at Grill'd.


Helados Jauja - Ice Cream Appreciation Masterclass


Went to see The Gilded Cage ( "La cage dorée"), it was very good.


Loving these mirrors.


Postcard from Stevenson (OUAT Town!) from Miss Canada 


Hortchata @ Fonda Mexican


Char Grilled Corn @ Mamasita


Snacks. Love coconut water, didn't think I would. 


RENT, was loud. But it was good, but still I thought it was better last time. 


Boxing Day - (Free Coconut) Ice Cream!


Priceline 40% Off Skincare.


Bought perler beads, which I've always wanted.


Fabric for Lucy's capes.


Using a tripod for night shots!


Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts