Recaps of 2013 - February @ Wednesday, January 08, 2014



Loving my new blazer from Cue.



Anti-V'Day Dinner - Yes that is my picture, that later on wins a prize.




V'Day. We placed a message in the newspaper. <3 But other than that we don't do V'Day it doesn't really mean anything other than a reason to drink and well it's just as well be called 'Single Awareness Day'. It's a commercial holiday.



I made a card - not for V'day.



Something for our anniversary in March. 



Lunch with Emily at Peko Peko, one of my favorite lunch spots.
But I'm getting bored of honey chicken, must try other things.




Crabtree & Evelyn - V'Day Our Anniversary 



Made the  fluffiest cake I've ever tasted! Though it was a bit oily.



Received lipsticks from Bloom that I have yet to use - won them.




We discovered Shyun, which became one of our favourites places.



Opera on a White Night. Learnt that you do not go into the city when everyone else is there. While at the opera it's beautiful, grandparents and champagne outside it was the opposite. Crowded and disgusting. We're not doing that again. 




Pomegranate "Yoghurt" with Lychee Popping Pearls, Strawberry & Kiwi
We discover popping pearls! They're amazing!



Blogger Kay HermosaVogue said... on January 9, 2014 at 11:32 AM  

That Cue blazer is super cute!!

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts