Recaps of 2013 - July @ Tuesday, January 14, 2014




Attempted to make a salad.


Loving shadow box frames. 


High Tea with Nick Caraway



Worked at Comic Con. I saw Prue, Piper, Leo (Charmed), blue fairy & 
Jiminy Cricket (OUAT), Todd (Scrubs) and other people I've never heard of. 



We finished the series 'Emily Owens M.D.'. I like it, but found it flat on drama. Watching it cause of Michael Rady :P though I still prefer him in the Mentalist, in this series he looks too much like Merlin (Colin Morgan). A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men. ;)




We went to see a cabaret show. It was interesting... Rated MA.
I don't think you need to get nakid to create art. And some people look better clothed... 



Le beau invited me to lunch, he made Spaghetti & Meatballs one of our favourite foods.



Tim Tams in the Post!



Le Petite Creperie - Salted Caramel Crepe



Made a mermaid card, one of my best for Lily's Birthday.



Madmex - Nachos $12. Love this!



It's all about the sauce. Belgium as always.



Aunty Khoo's Malaysian Cooking Workshop



Blogger RMIT Newintstudents said... on January 14, 2014 at 11:16 AM  

You went? I didn't see you there


Anonymous Anonymous said... on January 14, 2014 at 3:02 PM  

Oohhh I just adore your handmade cards!!


Blogger Charlie said... on January 15, 2014 at 4:53 AM  

Thanks Peach :)

Perhaps I saw you Sally but didn't recognize you. People recognize me from my accent, though I'm a bit socially awkward (when not a little tipsy) so I don't talk very much.

Post a Comment

Previous Posts ~ More Recent Posts